The Audio-visual Production Service produces multimedia materials, including video clips, photos, animations, live webcasts, posters, brochures, and any other communication tools considered appropriate.
The desired candidate must demonstrate his or her technical capabilities in photography and photoshop editing. Knowledge of video and film making would be an additional asset, as well other audiovisual techniques and material. The candidate must have the ability to learn quickly one of the two skills (photo or video) within the team.
- Assist the CERN Photographer in daily work and mainly on specific images projects (timelapse, hyperlapse).
- Carry out photographic projects requested the by CERN Editorial Board.
- Create photographic images in the following fields: scientific, architectural, vip (following visits), portrait, and studio.
- Follow-up photographic projects and update a database on the web (photo editing and archiving)
- Develop a video workflow in the photo team (short video sequence) and assist the video team during busy activities.
- photography, videography, digital editing
- Knowledge of digital photography AND/OR knowledge of digital filming and editing is essential.
- Knowledge of image processing software (photoshop, lightroom AND/OR or final cut) is essential.
- Good knowledge of English or French
- Demonstrating Flexibility: adapting quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities and requirements; being willing to work on different projects simultaneously; being able to adapt to ambiguous and unpredictable situations.
- Working in teams: building and maintaining constructive and effective work relationships; working well in groups and readily fitting into a team: participating fully and taking an active role in team activities.