As part of the Partnerships & Fundraising Section, to drive corporate engagement developing new business and loyalty strategies in order to deliver, from the private sector, long-term and significantly increased resources, exposure and influence to support the CERN & Society mission.
As the person in charge of corporate engagement the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of strategy and plans for Corporate Engagement programmes;
- Driving new business: identifying prospects, developing partnership and sponsorship packages, pitching, closing;
- Account-managing corporate supporters;
- Ensuring timely and effective stewardship of partners and supporters, including reporting;
- Working as a proactive team member of the Partnerships & Fundraising Section, supporting others as needed, keeping up-to-date records on the CiviCRM database, and communicating effectively within the team and across all stakeholder groups;
- In collaboration with other team members, organising and supporting events as needed for the cultivation and stewardship of supporters, or for corporate hospitality as part of sponsorship packages.
Between 3 and 10 years of experience in fundraising, with a successful international track record of pitching, winning and managing 100K+ euros corporate partnerships, sponsorship and gifts.
University Degree together with professional training in the field of fundraising (or equivalent).
Excellent spoken and written English is essential. Fluent French would be an asset.
The selected candidate will have the possibility to broaden his/her knowledge about science related fundraising in an International Organisation.