The ‘Bosons and more’ event on the evening of Monday 30 September will include the Orchestre de la Suisse Romande (OSR) and the Alan Parsons Live Project. For the chance to win one of 250 pairs of tickets to this event, complete the form below.
Applications open at 14.00 CEST on Monday 16 September and close at 23.59 CEST on Wednesday 18 September 2013. CERN will select participants from those who sign up using the web form. Winners will receive an email confirmation, and a pair of tickets will be sent by post. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
The concert will take place at 20h00 on Monday 30 September at the CERN Prévessin site, doors open at 18h30. How to get to Prévessin. Winners are responsible for their own expenses and logistics for travel, accommodation, and other costs, however snacks, drinks and limited quantities of alcoholic beverages will be available free of charge. Practical information will be provided to the winners.
Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
- The ticket is personal, non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The winner of the ticket must present it, as received by mail, at the checkpoint(s) of the concert. In the event that the winner has not received the ticket by mail, he/she must present the confirmation email/pdf file and a valid ID document at the checkpoint(s) in order for his/her name to be checked against the list of winners.
- The ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the 'Bosons and more' concert on the evening of Monday 30 September.
- Reproduction of the ticket is prohibited.
- By applying, you indicate that you intend to travel to CERN, Geneva on Monday 30 September 2013 and attend the event in person, and that you are responsible for your own expenses and logistics for travel, accommodation, and other costs, however snacks, drinks and limited quantities of alcoholic beverages will be available free of charge.
- CERN is not responsible for loss or damage incurred as a result of attending this event, or if the event is cancelled with limited or no notice.
- Photos will be taken at this event and applying for a ticket implies consent to appear in any photos used by CERN or any other third parties.