Are you an undergraduate student of a CERN Member State nationality in an administrative field looking for a practical training period (between 2 months minimum and 12 months maximum)?
The Students and Teachers Programmes’ section is looking for an administrative student from April to December 2017 to help curating the newly created High School Students Internship Programme.
- Assisting the preparation of the programmes (5 programmes of 2 weeks each over the year): coordination between the project manager and the national contacts
- Follow-up of the communication around the programme and between interns and national contacts
- An on-site full time supervision of the interns during the programmes (most high school students in this programme are under 18 years old)
- Coordination and follow-up of the interns needs and assistance with their requirements
- Organisation of the interns’ social programmes during their free time
- English and French compulsory, any other language is an asset
- Strong interest in multi-cultural management
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Easy going and friendly
- Team worker but autonomous