Based at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
CERN’s Health Safety and Environmental Protection unit, HSE, is looking to recruit an Administrative Student in Communications to develop and implement communications actions for HSE matters with both internal and external audiences. CERN’s Administrative Student Programme is designed for students specialising in administration, to spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master). An extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing content for an internal HSE newsletter and other internal communications channels;
- Organising HSE communications activities;
- Overseeing HSE related campaigns;
- Contributing to an environmental impact report.
- You are enrolled in a university course in communications.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Good organisational abilities;
- Very good knowledge of English or French;
- A working knowledge of the Drupal 8 content management system would be an asset.
This vacancy is within the Administrative Student Programme, within which students can spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master). An extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given. The earliest possible start date is 1 February 2019.