As a graphic designer for the 2019 CERN Open days event you will join the Design and Visual Identity section of the CERN Education, Communications, and Outreach group.
You will also take part in design and development of other graphic projects such as report layout, data visualisation and signage.
- Development and deployment of the main OD branding across various communication media such as websites, signage, flyers under the supervision of the main designer
- Design of exhibitions across a very large range of visit points
- Development and maintenance of graphics for the needs of the Organisation
- Bachelor or master in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Good interpersonal skills
This vacancy is within the Administrative Student Programme, within which students can spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master). An extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given. The earliest possible start date is 1 February 2019.