Join the local events management team to showcase achievements of the largest particle physics research lab in the world.
You will join the Visitors and Local Engagement Section of the Education, Communications and Outreach (ECO) Group and support the event management team for the Open Days 2019.
- Support the Visitors and Local Engagement team for the Open Days 2019 (to take place mid-September 2019)
- Help creating a database of more than 3’000 volunteers
- Help setting up surface visit points: logistics, safety, content etc.
- Help setting up a large souvenir shop on the Open Days
- Ease the registration, access and transport of visitors (over 70’000 expected)
- Liaise with various CERN internal services
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in event and volunteers management would be an asset
- Excellent command of English and French
This vacancy is within the Administrative Student Programme, within which students can spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master). An extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given. The earliest possible start date is 1 February 2019.