CERN will host its fifth TEDx event on 20 November 2018 for an audience of about 1000 people at a site in downtown Geneva, which will also be watched by several thousands of people around the globe through satellite events.
You will work side by side with the coordinator and curator of the event and must be flexible and adaptable. Your primary role is to liaise with guests, and to provide support to all aspects of the event logistics. Organizational skills, self-motivation, capability to work under pressure and flexibility are essential. Experience in event organization is a plus.
- Assist project manager on tasks related to team coordination, such as set-up meetings, take minutes, final reporting, vendor interactions, maintaining updated project timeline etc.
- Manage lists, invitations and communication for guests
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced user of project management and event management software
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good knowledge of French
- Experienced of all MS Office applications, like Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Deadline to submit applications: 22/06/2018
How to apply
Candidates need to apply via this link:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/743999669564269-short-term-internship, then click on “Apply”, make sure you mention “TEDxCERN (IR156)” when you submit your application